I have my doubts you'll check this blog any more, but i hope you do.
We haven't talked much lately, but you're an awesome person and i wish you nothing but the best.
You've helped me in shitty situations and given me amazing advice in the past, i wish i could pay you back even a fraction of that. I understand the need to step back from the internet, but if you need anything or if there's anything i can do, i'm around.
The second half of your post scares me, i really hope you're safe.
I have my doubts you'll check this blog any more, but i hope you do.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't talked much lately, but you're an awesome person and i wish you nothing but the best.
You've helped me in shitty situations and given me amazing advice in the past, i wish i could pay you back even a fraction of that. I understand the need to step back from the internet, but if you need anything or if there's anything i can do, i'm around.
The second half of your post scares me, i really hope you're safe.
-M
Des I'm fine but since you might not see this, I'm having a friend PM you to let you know that.
ReplyDelete- Jessica
You are so loved in the community, lady. There's no shame in coming back once you've got your life back in working order.
ReplyDeleteWe love you so much <3
~Dai