Saturday, August 14, 2010

Picking up the pieces

Here are the things I will be doing to change my life for the better:
- Going back to therapy when school starts
- Working out at the gym by going to cycling classes 3x/week and doing yoga and core at home 2-3x/week
- Planning out my meals every week and learning how to cook with cookbooks from the library.
- Making to-do lists that actually can be accomplished, and learning that quantity of to-do list means shit if I can't get it done, it just makes me feel like crap.
- Quitting any and all drugs until I am at a place where I can partake once in a blue moon again.
- Carrying a notebook around with me everywhere I go where it's possible, and anytime I have thoughts that feel overpowering, writing them down.
- Spending at least 30 minutes a day with my nose in my NCLEX book, and at least one hour a day with my nose in a "for fun" book.
- Getting a makeover of sorts: cutting my hair, buying some new clothes, finally arranging my house the way I want it.

I can do this.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment