Friday, June 18, 2010

Significant Other

I'm scared to death of losing my boyfriend.

Probably once a day or so, I picture my life without my boyfriend.  I know it wouldn't be exactly the same, but I go through my normal day to day activities picturing how I would cope without him.  I have no idea how I would do it.  A is my best friend, my lover, my emotional rock, my teddy bear, my cuddle buddy, my baby talk until people barf one true love.  Lately I've found my obsessions focused on him again, an extremely strange thing to happen since it hasn't been this bad since we first started dating.

I think it started when I began working at his old place of employment.  Even though I never entered the building prior to my actual job there, I had heard stories about [Work] for over 2 years while he was an employee.  Looking around the warehouse wasn't too surprising because he had already painted a picture of everything he did in my mind so many nights.

This is stupid, it's almost 3 am and I don't know why I'm such a little kid.  Sheesh.  Finishing this at another time.

1 comment:

  1. I do that. It's frustrating. :/ I'm sorry that you do it too <3

    ReplyDelete