Thursday, July 8, 2010

Clothing thief

I had a dream last night that I went on vacation with my best friend M and H to Florida.  While we were trying to get ready to go out one night, I found that all of my clothes were just missing from the closet, so I assumed that the staff must have stolen my clothes.  I went completely off on the front desk and demanded that they questioned all of the housekeeping staff in order to find my clothes.  The manager assured me that if they could not find the clothes, then they would reimburse me cash for what they were worth.  So I borrowed some clothes from friends, we went out and had a good time.

I found them the next day in a pile in a corner of the closet.

I woke up after this.  IDK what it means, but I feel like I'm missing something in here that I want to reflect upon at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment