Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Goal Update 3

1. Make it through the next 18 days of working this temp job.
2. Organize all of my notes from the following classes into one folder by subject matter: ANA 109 & 110, NUR 861, 863, 866, 870, 871.  Going to tackle ANA 109 & 110 today FOR REAL.
3. Clean out and organize my dressing table.
4. Finish unpacking my den.  Planning to do this on Tuesday when me and A have the day off together.
5. Clean out and organize my desk.
6. Hang the artwork around the house.  A few more to hang, will finish tonight.
7. Buy a futon.  COMPLETED
8. Get my characters to levels 75 (-31), 25 (-10) & 15 (-7)Bella is 44, Emi is 15 and Ambree is 8.
9. Read through and test with both of my NCLEX review books.  Pages: (-438)Have been slacking hardcore on this one!  Ugh I can't seem to keep my focus so I'll have to do some timed reading sessions. [Reinforcing how horrible I am at this!]
10. Save up $500 in cash. When I get paid this week, I plan on putting at least $50 in the piggy bank.
11. Finish reading the Gossip Girl and Luxe book series.  Still waiting on the hold for Rumors.
12. Buy a cookbook and make 5 new recipes. Going to get a cookbook from the library and copy from it, set plan for this is first week of August.
13. Plan out a mini vacation with A.  Waiting on A's work to come out with a schedule so we can see whether or not it's even possible.
14. Work out.  Really want to start doing Slim in 6 again.
15. Finish my video project.
16. Read a bunch of books I've been wanting to read for awhile.  Reading The Giver with A before bed at night, and will be reading Freakonomics on my own.
17. Watch Arrested Development.

NEW GOALS
18. Meal Planner Calendar.  Going to type up and print out the different meals today.

CHANGE OR DIE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment