Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Goal Update 2

1. Make it through the next 22 days of working this temp job.
2. Organize all of my notes from the following classes into one folder by subject matter: ANA 109 & 110, NUR 861, 863, 866, 870, 871.  Going to tackle ANA 109 & 110 today.
3. Clean out and organize my dressing table.
4. Finish unpacking my den.  This did not get done because A did not have Thursday off as planned!  However, my friend K came to visit so as a result, we had to move all the junk out of the way and it's still not done, just piled in corners.  Haha.  Want to work on soon.
5. Clean out and organize my desk.
6. Hang the artwork around the house.  We hung pictures that were in the kitchen last week as planned, but there are still a ton in the closet.
7. Buy a futon.  After really thinking about it, I decided to buy a blow up mattress for guests because of two reasons: 1. A futon is expensive, and a used one gives me the creeps, 2. I don't have the space for it in the guest room as I thought with all of the wicker furniture.  COMPLETED
8. Get my characters to levels 75 (-34), 25 (-10) & 15 (-11)Bella is 41, Emi is 15 and Ambree is 4.
9. Read through and test with both of my NCLEX review books.  Pages: (-438)Have been slacking hardcore on this one!  Ugh I can't seem to keep my focus so I'll have to do some timed reading sessions.
10. Save up $500 in cash. Because my bank sucks and they transfer funds over every time I have anything over in savings, and I rarely need the overdraft protection.  Very sucky.  So I'm going to have to do this one by saving in a piggy bank it looks like.  I already have a piggy bank + a change keeper, and I stuck some change and stuff in there today.  Gonna keep bills, quarters and dimes in one, pennies and nickels in the other.
11. Finish reading the Gossip Girl and Luxe book series.  Put in a hold at the library to get the next Luxe book in the series, Rumors.
12. Buy a cookbook and make 5 new recipes. I've looked at all kinds of cookbooks, I'm curious about whether or not I should buy a cookbook or just check one out from the library.
13. Plan out a mini vacation with A.  Still working out details - A actually talked to his boss today and requesting time off shouldn't be a big problem.  Going to look
14. Work out.  Have been slacking.
15. Finish my video project.

NEW GOALS
16. Read a bunch of books I've been wanting to read for awhile.  Getting Freakonomics from the library today!
17. Watch Arrested Development.

I thought it might be important to add that I don't really have a strict timeline on these goals, but I would like to get them all done by the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment