I quit my job today and this is the best I've felt all summer. I'm not going to Texas, so the stress of that is gone too. My mom will be disappointed and it sucks that I won't be meeting up with a couple of friends from PSC, but we really don't have the vehicles to get there. My car doesn't have cruise control and A's car just sucks and is unreliable. A is stressing about money, but I have another paycheck coming in and will have $200 even after paying rent before school money comes in. I can live off of what I have, we can live off of what we have, before that. I know we can. But we'll also not be fighting 24/7 and I'll be in a better state of mind before school starts back on the 25th.
I'm excited to actually enjoy the next three weeks before school starts.
OH, and this is more than 20 words but I don't give a fuck.
Anxiety Level: 6
Pain Level: 1
Love Myself Level: 8
No comments:
Post a Comment