We're getting into this point in our relationship where I feel so in tune with him and I absolutely adore him. Therefore I have to write about this to remind myself when I'm feeling particularly down about sex that it's amazing. Quality is more important than quantity, even if I could fuck like the following every day:
Something I'm starting to realize is that sex is amazing when I just let go of everything and do what makes my body feel good. I stop worrying about whether my legs are shaved or worry about how my pussy tastes and all of that stupid stuff that runs through my head during too many of my sexy times. Last night I was horny and had just taken a shower, so bolder than usual. I started rubbing all over his body while we were talking in bed. Eventually I began kissing slowly down his cheek and neck. Because he wasn't making excuses to deter me or anything, I just started teasing him hardcore, eventually going down on him. He surprised me by telling me to turn around and sit on his face. 69 time is such a good time. I absolutely love getting oral, and if I get my butt kissed and bitten while we're at it, that's a bonus. Problem was that it felt so good I could barely focus on my technique. I decided to remedy that by moving down his body and to fuck him on top reverse cowgirl style. O.M.G.
Girl on top is something that admittedly I am scared to do more often. First of all, it's a position that means I have to do more of the thrusting and I feel uncoordinated and clumsy. I also worry constantly about my belly or boobs bouncing all weird. And of course I freak out that he can see me so easily in the glow of the moonlight peering through the window.
BUT. Last night felt so right. I think I am officially into slow grinding on top of him. It makes me feel incredibly sexy to do that while glancing over my shoulder at him, his hands on my ass and my hips guiding me in and out. Ahhhhh. Eventually I turned to face him and got on my feet, allowing him to move me freely up and down as he fucked me. Holding my vibrator to my clit, I had this effortless orgasm build up inside of me as he banged me harder and harder, stopping briefly to lick and bite my nipples. Kissing him as I got close, my moans muffled against his lips, while feeling him get harder inside me all at once was amazing. He grinned up at me when I pulled away from his face, started moaning louder and climaxed. I love it when we come at the same time. It's one of those times when all of the planets align and I feel connected to him in a way that I can't ever feel any other time.
After the sex, we immediately realized that our normal cum towel was at least halfway across the room, meaning that there was no way we could reach it from the bed without me getting off of him. Too bad we didn't use a condom. A count of three, a couple wiggles, a shriek, my hand cupping my crotch, a few giggles and a dash to the bathroom later, I was in the shower cleaning up. Five minutes later I laid in bed, my body snuggled into his, and realized that I am so in love with him.
I think about A all the time. When I'm at work, I picture him at work. I can see his face better than my own in my head. I play sound clips in his voice from conversations, bed talk, fights, reconciliations, and even stupid things like the way he sounds so happy whenever he kills someone in the game.
Her daddy says, "he ain't worth a lick
When it came to brains, he got the short end of the stick"
But Katie's young and man she just don't care
She'd follow Tommy anywhere
When it came to brains, he got the short end of the stick"
But Katie's young and man she just don't care
She'd follow Tommy anywhere
...And even if they have to run away, she's gonna marry that boy someday.
LOL I love you. The cum towel bit made me laugh, because that's happened to us more than once too. I'm so glad you two are so well loved by each other. :)
ReplyDeleteKate