2. Organize all of my notes from the following classes into one folder by subject matter: ANA 109 & 110, NUR 861, 863, 866, 870, 871. LOL @ still not doing any of this. Slotting to complete at least two classes this week on days off.
3. Clean out and organize my dressing table.
4. Finish unpacking my den. So A sucks at organizing. Slotting this to be further completed for Thursday when we both have the day off.
5. Clean out and organize my desk.
6. Hang the artwork around the house. Have all of the downstairs artwork hung, still have 5-6 pictures to find a place for.
8. Get my characters to levels 75 (-28), 25 (-10) & 15 (-7). Bella is 47, Emi is 15 and Ambree is 8. Also excited about how quickly Bella's combats are coming up with focused training.
9. Read through and test with both of my NCLEX review books. Pages: (-438). Still are slacking, and I think part of the problem is that I'm trying to read so many books at the same time. I want to try to get through this by the time school starts, so I will have to revise my reading schedule some and might have to postpone progress on this until August.
10. Save up $500 in cash. Due to unforeseen circumstances (having to pay the water bill for A), was not able to save up any cash. Might not be able to really get started on this goal until this week.
11. Finish reading the Gossip Girl and Luxe book series. Hold on Rumors finally came in, planning on picking it up from the library tomorrow after work. Will also renew The Giver and Freakonomics while I'm there.
12. Buy a cookbook and make 5 new recipes. [Unchanged] Going to get a cookbook from the library and copy from it, set plan for this is first week of August.
13. Plan out a mini vacation with A. Have planned on not taking VTO (voluntary time off) from work until the end of it so that I can have enough money saved up for the trip. Also will be taking care of financial aid things before we leave so that it can be direct deposited into my account while we're on vacation. A should find out this week about his schedule. My mom is excited.
14. Work out. Planning on walking at the Arboretum for 30 minutes listening to my iPod on my days off this week.
15. Finish my video project.
16. Read a bunch of books I've been wanting to read for awhile. The Giver has been read up to Ch. 6 with A, and have gotten to page 28 of Freakonomics on my own.
17. Watch Arrested Development.
18. Meal Planner Calendar. Have the board completed, need to laminate the meals and make into magnets.
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment