i think when stuff bothers me in my own life, stuff that i don't think i can fix, i try to fix stuff in other people's lives in the forum.
but since all of it has been ...either just dumb as fuck or the same repetitive bullshit that i've been reading for over 2 years now, it's starting to get old. i don't have the same patience.
and as a result it's just making me feel worse because i'm not making these epic posts that remind me that i'm capable of making a difference.
so...maybe i just need to watch Season 2 of Gossip Girl and veg out with the books and play my RPG and check out of the forums for awhile, idk. plus i haven't been blogging. and idk. i just feel really...unmotivated about everything.
i feel like someone let the air out of my tires.
So, dear readers if you do read, I think I need to come to a realization that I am being a bitch to people who are seeking help for their issues, and that instead of becoming the type of poster that I've railed against for most of my time on the forums, I need to make a commitment to not post unless I have something constructive to say. I don't need to put the responsibility of opening up the eyes of these OPs onto myself and I certainly am not capable of changing anyone's life. That's their job.
Why do I care so much? I don't know if I'll ever know.
Anxiety Level: 9
Pain Level: 9
Love Myself Level: 1
No comments:
Post a Comment