This was a message I sent to my best friend, M:
I have to tell you about this CRAZY dream I had.
So me and you were both working in retail for some reason at the same store. 3 Hispanic men had stolen things and we saw it. "Should we confront them?" I asked the manager and she said no, that we should just follow them out and keep our distance so that it wasn't obvious we were following them until we saw them take out the stuff and then we could nail them for it. So me and you were following them, spy style, and they leave out the doors of the mall and go out into the parking lot. Well, when we walk out the doors they are standing RIGHT THERE, so to play it off I'm like, "What do you work tomorrow? Blah blah blah" and we're being all bubbly and fake like we weren't following them. We walk past them and away since we're scared and then turn around to look - one of the guys has a gun and shoots another guy in the face. He hears us gasp and starts waving around the gun and yelling stuff in Spanish. We both scream and take off running across this dirt mountain that looked very similar to that one we trekked across to get from my house to your house Freshman year. As we're running I say, "Why the fuck are we doing this!" and you reply "No shit" and we start laughing as hard as we can as we're running. Then I woke up.
So even when we're running from some dirty, homicidal immigrants, we will be laughing. I love you.
I love her more than I could ever describe, and when I read this to A, you know what his response was?
"That would be you two." Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment