I guess a part of me did feel unappreciated, like my posts were just skimmed over and didn't make a difference to anyone. It's very nice to know that's not the case, and for everyone who has been affected in a positive way by me, that has wished me well - THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW. Everyone in this thread has been a part of my positive PSC experience and there is nothing that can take that way.
And people are right - I should not let drama push me away. The entire reason I wanted to delete, rather than take an extended break, was because of that drama. I felt really strongly about leaving because of something that hurt my feelings so much, but I know that I can't let people get to me that much, even if they have the ability to hurt me more than a random stranger.
So, I've made the decision to leave my account intact for now. This isn't to say that I'm going to be around the same - I'm not. Today is going to be my last day checking these forums for a good 90 days, but if I want to return after that, then I can with my same username without it being a big ordeal.
I'm going to get some goals accomplished and work on myself, and when I feel like I'm capable of helping other people again, I want to come back.
As always, PM me or follow my blog if you want to keep up with me.
Sorry for the false alarm of sorts, but honestly, every post in here made me realize how special this place is to me and how I don't want to cut off my ties completely yet. Thank you.
Whatever you do, you'll never be wrong
As long as you reach for it
When you reach for it, nothings too far
And its never too long, as long as you reach for it
You can dream on it, everywhere
NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS. I'm certainly not going to, despite any obstacles that come my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment