I have been feeling really creative lately. This isn't really the time for me to be creative. Honestly, I should be focusing on school, which means being rational, logical, "evidence-based" and scientific. All I want to do, though, is make popsicle stick picture frames initialized with kid crafted letters of love.
Times like these, I do often wonder if there is a reason why I stay up late. A reason why I do everything at the last minute. A reason why I am good at what I do, but always last minute about it. I feel like I need to change these things, and sometimes I do, but often I do not. *sigh* I'm afraid that being a procrastinator is in my DNA. Or maybe I'm addicted to the thrill of doing adequate work in a small amount of time right before the due date.
No comments:
Post a Comment