You are more than your mistakes, and you are more than this. You are leaning on it like a crutch.
Anxiety Level: 9
Pain Level: 6
Love Myself Level: 3
Sometimes I think I need to add an assessment of my physical characteristics to this little spiel. Because let's be honest, sometimes I wake up looking like a whale and sometimes I wake up with a hook nose and sometimes if I'm lucky my skin is horrible and saggy and stretched and most of the time my hair is a frizzy mess. Nobody else sees this, nobody else sees all of my crazy imperfections that I know so well, but every fucking day I see something wrong with me.
I can't wait for it to be watermelon season. I eat my watermelon with salt on it. Yes, very redneck I know. That's how we roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment