A part of me is setting myself up for failure. I haven't even met with anyone to discuss my rental options, and I'm already scared and stressed out beyond my limits. I am scared of getting fucked over, I am scared of being too young, I am scared of being a full-time student on a budget. I think this constant stress of worrying about money and trying to hold my head up high and pretend that I am doing just fine financially is killing me.
My dad is like, "You can ask for money when you need it"...but Dad, I am 22 years old. Part of me feels guilty for the fact that if I had planned my academic life out perfectly, if I had been committed, if I had tried my best, I would have been graduating this semester. Instead I am stuck in college for another year and a half, stuck in an academic environment that leaves me prone to tears and stresses me out on a daily basis.
I can't wait to be financially stable. I don't need to make the kind of money where I can afford a mansion and a sports car - I just want to be able to rent a house for $900/month. I know that when I graduate, I will be at a place where I can do more to get myself out of debt and build my life...I guess I just have to keep my head down and keep plugging until I get there.
I am addicted to peanut butter. There, I admitted it.
No comments:
Post a Comment