I feel so much better when I work out and am being active. I keep coming back to this in my head every time I feel like taking the lazy way out and not exercising.
Since I left PSC last week, I have found myself getting outside more often and enjoying the beautiful weather we've had. It's been sunshine and only a couple of extremely short-lived showers (where it rains little droplets for maybe 5 minutes) and I've definitely been taking advantage of it.
I was talking to a friend today and we both came to the conclusion that we are more than capable of getting where we want to be physically. My biggest problem areas are my waist, my arms and my thighs. So, as a result, me and A discussed it and we are going to install a pull-up bar when we get to the new place! I'm so excited to work on my triceps and get rid of my fatty arms!
Here is the most recent full-body picture I have where you can actually see all of my problem areas that I want to change. I'm going to take a picture in this same bathing suit at the end of the summer. I PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WILL SEE RESULTS IF I JUST COMMIT MYSELF!
I can do it. I will do it. I want to do it. So I'm gonna do it.
Note to self: Congratulations on working out 6 out of the last 7 days. Keep up the good work girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment