Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 @ 2:58 am

S wrote:
And hey, I'm a pro-cushion sort of guy. I think women should be a little softer, I love it.


The girls with wide hips and thick thighs need loving too. Wink

S. C. 11:06 pm
There's a song I think by Theory of a Dead Man that's on the radio now that's dumber than a sack of mud.
J. M. 11:07 pm
find!
for me
S. C. 11:08 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivu2ktfompc
S. C. 11:08 pm
listen to the lyrics. Then the style. These fuckwits are murdering rock in its sleep.
J. M. 11:09 pm
ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh i pretty much hate this song lol
radio fodder
S. C. 11:09 pm
"nobody wins when everyone'
s losing"
J. M. 11:09 pm
lol!
S. C. 11:09 pm
No. Goddamned. Shit.
J. M. 11:09 pm
lmfao
reminds me of participation ribbons
S. C. 11:10 pm
lol
J. M. 11:10 pm
i have listened to this song in the car though
S. C. 11:10 pm
There's a term I heard recently for unskilled guards: "Muppets". They're just place-holders. These assholes are muppets.
J. M. 11:11 pm
ha!!
muppets
like mall cops
S. C. 11:11 pm
exactly! They're muppets!
J. M. 11:11 pm
...favorite muppet?
S. C. 11:12 pm
Pepe the King Prawn.
J. M. 11:12 pm
lol yessss
i remember him
mine was beaker
S. C. 11:13 pm
beaker was great/. I like the swedish chef too
J. M. 11:14 pm
yesssssss
with his chicken
S. C. 11:14 pm
"nobody wins when everyone's losing". You know what, get the fuck out of my internet, deadman.
J. M. 11:15 pm
they definitely were a part of everyone
losing
S. C. 11:15 pm
Exactly! Bastards!
Oh man, now I want to hunt down more bad music.
J. M. 11:16 pm
Very Happy
S. C. 11:17 pm
My god, that lyric is just so stupid it'll stay with me forever
J. M. 11:18 pm
NOBODY WINS WHEN EVERYONE'S LOSING!!!!
lol
one of these days
you'll forget aobut this convo
and i'm gonna make you a sign
S. C. 11:18 pm
lol
J. M. 11:18 pm
that says it
it's a really redundant line is what it is
S. C. 11:19 pm
the whole song is peppered with little gems like that
J. M. 11:20 pm
that one really does stand out
NO MATTER WHAT I DO YOU'RE ALWAYS MADDDD
lol
S. C. 11:21 pm
god it's terrible. Who the fuck is responsible for that? I think the one with the pompadour did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment