Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 9:56 pm

Sometimes I think my jabberwocky is nursing school, other times I think it's my own insecurities I have to slay.

Anxiety Level: 6
Pain Level: 0
Love Myself Level: 8

Giggle wrote:
Sometimes I feel obligated to wear makeup, you know, and so I try to wear as little as possible.

He turns and looks at her, smiles.
A wrote:
Looks good, you don't need much makeup. At least you aren't like those girls that look hideous when they take off their makeup.

Giggle wrote:
But I hate that I can't put on makeup and change how I look. I can't transform.

A wrote:
That's because you have natural beauty. Your lips are already bright, your lashes are already long and dark and your pale skin...just everything stands out against it. Really pale skin is better, it's softer. That's what you have, soft smooth pretty skin. Maybe some lip stuff and some stuff to make your eyelashes bigger, but you don't really need makeup.

She puts a hand to her face, feeling the warmth of her blush.
Giggle wrote:
Stop it, you're embarrassing me!

A wrote:
Why?

Giggle wrote:
Because you've never said anything like this to me before. It's overwhelmingly sweet.

A wrote:
I've always thought it. Sometimes I just don't know how to say it.




I will marry him, sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment