Sorry I don't...I just needed you to know. I think in decimals and dollars. I am the cause to all your problems. Shelter from cold. We are never alone. Coordinate brain to mouth, then ask me what it's like to have myself so figured out. Wish I knew.
THIS. IS. WAR. Every line is about who I don't want to write about anymore. Hope you come down with something they can't diagnose, don't have the cure for. Holding onto your grudge, oh it's so hard to have someone to love. Keeping quiet is hard. Cause you can't keep a secret if it never was a secret to start. At least pretend you didn't wanna get caught.
Oh my tongue's the only muscle on my body that works harder than my heart.
OHHHH, SO LET IT GO.
I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe in us.
No comments:
Post a Comment