I remember when I met you and we immediately clicked. I was so worried that me and you would not get along, and that's why I only was staying 5 nights. But Ila, I adored you!
I took a train 18 hours from Maysville, KY to Penn Station, NY. When I arrived, I was close to having a panic attack from the sheer volume of people that were outside the gate. Being a girl who had never traveled anywhere by myself, this was my defining moment. So of course, I went to the cop and starting describing Ila to them. I knew they would know her, she's the kind of person that sticks out because she's beautiful. Then she was standing in front of me, then we were walking towards each other, then we were hugging.
The first thing we did, after taking the subway to a bus to the stop closest to her block, was pull out a pipe and toke around her neighborhood in Queens. It was about this time last year. I felt adventurous and independent and sexy. It was almost midnight, so we went to bed soon after.
It was such a fun week, Ila. I plan on coming back soon so we can have these convo's in person.
Ila. 10:39 pm
im so cool its friday night im in bed getting high and watching ghostbusters
J. M. 10:41 pm
i'm watching my boyfriend play final fantasy, i am not sure that i am any cooler
J. M. 10:42 pm
how have you been?
i tried to go to your gaga link when i got back to my comp the other night and it was private, btw
Ila. 11:11 pm
yeah they took it off because it leaked early
youtube search it now
J. M. 11:11 pm
ok
Ila. 11:11 pm
lady gaga,feat beyonce, telephone
but if you havent seen the video for paparazzi watch that one first
because telephone is a sequel
J.M. 11:15 pm
girl please i love paparazzi video lol
Ila. 11:16 pm
ok good
yeah i know weve had this convo
its my fave
J. M. 11:18 pm
OMG
this is a prtty intense vid
Ila. 11:23 pm
yuh
I have a crush on the University of Kentucky basketball team!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment