I guess a part of me feels like I really need to have my act together. You had no idea how serious and uptight nursing school is, especially my nursing school. There are so many hoops we have to jump through if we don't get a 78% on an exam, or if we are 1 minute late to clinical, or if our hair is not properly pulled back in a clip and falls into your face. I know all of it's important, but fuck it is so much stress.
There are so many people in my program in their late 20's and early 30's that are doing the married/babies/house thing and I kind of do want that. It seems like everyone my age is in a sorority and does shit tons of volunteer work, or the girl who does cheerleading and they are so focused and driven. I feel like such a slacker. My clinical group went to the Bahamas, Jamaica, Florida, etc. I stayed at home...slept...posted more than usual on PSC. Read Gossip Girl. Went out to a local pub for St. Paddy's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment