Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Regular Orgasms

There's nothing wrong with helping people all the time, she told me, as long as you throw regular orgasms in there to help you keep perspective. (Story People - Drawing #1605)

 I am someone that has a lot of trouble saying "No."  If you call me at 3 AM asking me to talk you out of your bad decisions, I will do it.  If you need a volunteer for your bake sale, you can count on me to email you back.  Looking for a gas station when you're lost on the path of life?  Not only will I give you step by step directions, you can use my GPS and borrow my car.

At some point, I realized that this can be unhealthy when it gets out of hand, but I'm not ready to stop caring about people.  I don't ever want to become someone who thinks my own problems are above those of others.  Something about reading this quote made me feel better about my nurturing-to-a-fault personality.

So until further notice, I'll be getting in orgasms on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment